Just about to leave for lunch, quick post!

K, so I am trying to organize my SB room right now. It's nearly impossible! I don't have a table to scrap at. I scrap on wood floor in my guest bedroom. And I don't have shelves to put stuff on, so all of my supplies, stickers, tools, paper, embellies, and everything is spread out around me at all times. This just kills me honestly. I love to SB, but I'm afraid to go in my room to tackle everything.

Ugh, I just need a cheap table and fast! I'm going to hit up craiglist soon. I have a shelving unit to put in there, but I'm taking it out of Harper's room, so I need something to go in there. Preferrably something small, like 3 shelves to go under her window in there.

Ugh. I ordered some stuff from the Freak. It was 80% off; what a fabulous deal. Spent like $14 and got tons of paper and embellies. Love that!

I'm a bargain queen!
Ok, now it's time to see my little baby and give her lots of kisses and cuddles.

Tomorrow night, possible Rangers game with Gavin's free tickets, and SB because I CAN!
Yay!

No comments: