Halloween is Coming!

It's time for Tricks and Treats this weekend!!

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but this is Harper's second Halloween, and she turns 18 months old today!! Halfway to 2 years!! I can't believe that my baby is growing up to fast and so beautifully every day!! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderfully, fantastic kid in my life. This Halloween Harper is Madeline! She is literally obsessed with that film and books, so any time you mention Madeline in our house, Harper finds her Madeline in London book, and she goes straight to the TV to turn on her movie! She watches this movie (or rather bits of it) at least 1 time per week; it is her guilty pleasure!

Today is Harper's Halloween party at her school, so I made some yummy cookies last night for the toddler classroom, and Gavin burnt a BUNCH of them (sadly, they had to be thrown out), but it was sweet that he was even trying to help me at all. I was working on a project for school last night, wrapping up a discussion, and studying for a quiz that I am taking Saturday morning. I think tonight after Harper goes to sleep I am going to catch up on ALL of the TV that I haven't watched this week (because I've been busy studying for EVERYTHING) -- I am going to watch, Sister Wives, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, The Big C, Weeds and ... well I don't think there is anything else! I pretty much stick to the movie channels, can ya tell?

Any how...

Today I am dressed up for our Halloween party for Charity!! Every year we decorate the office and dress up to raise money for local charities, and this year we decided to do Cartoon >advising< Network. We are a student advising office, so every year we make something related to advising!!

This year we have employees dressed up as Olive Oyl, Space Ghost, Rainbow Brite, 2 Lilo's (from Lilo & Stitch), Sylvester (from Looney Tunes), Daphne (from Scooby-Do), Elmer Fudd, Popeye, and I am Jeanette (a chipette from Alvin and the Chipmunks)!

Here is my Madeline Girl:


Happy Halloween, and I will update more pictures later!!

No comments: