{friday before black friday sale}



Catch the Moments Kits is having a Friday Before Black Friday Sale Extravaganza!! For more details please visit the CTM Blog, but here is a brief rundown of what to expect:

"Sale starts at midnight Friday morning! Throughout the day Friday, I will be posting 10 different sale posts. Each post will include different items that are on sale. The sale is only good until I make the next post."
"For example, when sale post #1 goes up on the blog, that sale is good until I post sale post #2. And post #2 is good until I post #3 and so on. So only one group of items is on sale at a time."
"You can order throughout the day as many times as you like, I will just add them all together over the weekend and send you a total; feel free to email me as many times as you want!"


You definitely will want to check the CTM Blog a lot to see what is on sale at any given moment during the day. Devon is going to update her Flickr account to keep up with the inventory that she has in stock. Per Devon, there will be partial packs of embellishments (brads, buttons, flowers, etc) and other scrappy goodies for, at or near wholesale prices!! What a steal!! Don't forget your scrappy friends and family this Christmas. You could probably build them a beautiful kit with all the stuff that you buy this Friday during the sale. What a lovely gift idea (a Catch the Moments Kit)!! Wink-wink, nudge-nudge!

Check the CTM Blog starting at Midnight, I know I will be :)

No comments: