1. No, we will NOT forget to celebrate the birth of Jesus our Lord and Savior.
2. Let's eat dinner at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: that's hot.
4. Next year it's going to be okay.
5. I'll take that shaken not stirred.
6. Bella is annoying as all hell at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Harper's first pictures with Santa, tomorrow my plans include a graduation party and Sunday, I want to scrap, relax and wrap presents!
I didn't even realize that I didn't post this week. Sadly not much happened.
Finals were this week, but I turned in my final assignment last week. I made an A in the course, and I'm so pleased! I didn't turn in 1 assignment and I thought for sure that I would pull a B in the class. I was very unhappy about that because I am an all AAAAAs kind of girl! Well this last assignment I made a perfect score even though I typed it up at work the day before it was due, and I am so glad to procrastinate sometimes because I feel like I do better work when I procrastinate a little. Well that is the best present to myself if you ask me... I made an A this semester. Next semester Gavin and I can't afford for me to be in school, so I am taking 1 class. I will be enrolled in Sociology of Sex with Gavin, and this should be TONS of fun. It is taught by my favorite teacher at UNT, and I am so looking forward to it. This is MY AREA of EXPERTISE. I mean when I first started college I wanted to be a sex therapist, so I've taken Human Sexuality and I've taken Psychology of Sex, so of course the next step is to enroll in Sociology of Sex, duh!
Anyway Harper is getting her pictures with Santa tonight, and I am so looking forward to it. I hope that she doesn't cry. She's normally not a crier though, but we will see.
I ordered almost all of our Christmas presents online and most of them have come in today! Now I am just waiting on 1 more shipment, yippee!!
Today we have our holiday party and white elephant at work today and I am looking forward to it.
I feel so blessed to have everyone that I have in my life, and I hope that everyone is having a happy holiday season. I have just one more day at work (Monday) and then I am off for almost 2 weeks, woohoo!!!
For those of you who were worried Harper is feeling much better these last two days and nights. She is getting over her bout with RSV, and since she will be out of school next week too she should be good as new by the time she goes back on the 4th or so... I need to look at my dates!!