{buying a silhouette, selling my cricut gear}

Hello friends!

I am going to sell all of my Cricut gear. I am selling my Cricut Original Machine with George & Basic Shapes Cartridge (SOLD) that I've had for less than two years for $60 (free shipping), and I am selling all of these linked cartridges:

$18 each (free shipping)

Plantin' Schoolbook
Designer's Calendar
Opposite's Attract
Stretch Your Imagination (Pending)
(these ones have the original boxes)

$15 each (free shipping)
Accent Essentials
Serenade (Pending)
Home Decor
Stamping
Blackletter
Home Accents
(none of these have boxes, just the cartridge/overlay/booklet)

If you are interested in buying one of these lovelies, email me at tinyscrapper at yahoo dot com or leave a comment with your email, and I will send you a paypal request. I am selling these goodies so that I can invest in a Silhouette SD machine. I've really wanted one of these for a while; I've been weighing my decision since 2009, and now I am ready to purchase.

With love,
Gabs

**I've updated yet again stuff that is sold has been removed. What is left is still on the list :)

No comments: