Frugal finds at Amazon, Tanga and Target.

So you all know that I am all about saving a buck, and I like to share these savings with my friends and family.

Amazon has daily deals. Most of you see them pop up in my Facebook feed. Today only, certain Fossil handbags, wallets, and other accessories are 50% off. Super cute stuff folks. Not kidding.

Fossil Keyper Travel Tote ($49) - Amazon



Last week my friend introduced me to Tanga. It is a flash steal site similar to Woot!, GroopDealz, and Zulilly. Today was my first experience buying from them. I bought a beautiful Stainless Steel Ring with Brushed Finish and Beveled Edges for $4.99 (reg. price $99.95). Good deal, right? I bought two, just to be on the safe side with sizing. I am SO glad I heard about this site. I am fortunate that my husband has his original wedding band, but this wedding band is just so much more masculine and fits his personality more, so I wanted him to have it. Would you believe we are about to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary? Yep, in just a few short weeks. Love you mister!
Total spent: $8.98 + free shipping

And, last night I hit up our local Target. I heard from a little birdie that they introduced their up to 70% off clearance on toys.  Although our local Target was pretty much cleaned out by 6:00 pm, I found a few steals, and they honored a local promotion of "All Toys Buy One, Get One 40%" - so awesome!! I picked up just a few things.


Barbie style head, Belle swimg doll, Nerf girls gun and goggles, Star Wards puzzle, Superman playset, and 2 dollar section finds.

I didn't pay anything close to regular price.
Total: $21.90
I used my Target debit card to shave off an additional 5% off the already super low prices, and I ended getting all of these splendid future Christmas gifts for $21.90Seriously!! STEAL of the century and probably one of the best deals I've received in a long time. Like, seriously. The Superman Playset alone was regularly priced $27.99. Right? These were great finds. And, yes, I had to hunt the kids toys for about an hour to find all of these amazing deals, but my kids were happy, and I was too. I did have to tell Harper that all these toys are for her cousins (little white lie). She'll be so surprised on Christmas morning, and I also have gifts for upcoming birthday parties.

I just wanted to share my wonderfully frugal finds from this week. I've also picked up my couponing again, so hopefully this weekend I'll get a good deal or two on groceries. Of course, I'll share my deals with everyone.

Looking forward to some free fun tonight at our local Barnes & Noble. They are having Olaf story and craft time. This should be so AWESOME. Some folks are worth melting for... like my babies.

Hugs all!! Enjoy the weekend!


No comments: