Hey you guys...

Today I won some blog candy from The Scrap Review on Blogspot. I love their little site because they review awesome scrappy stuff all the time. I read it, well every day or at least every new post. I really love this site because I'm a new scrapper. I've only been scrapping for the last 4 months!

Today little miss Harper is 6 months. I need to start planning birthday stuff I feel like. First comes Thanksgiving and Christmas though!!! Can you believe it's already Nov? Geez! Gavin's bday is the 11th, and I still have no idea what I want to get him. My niece Avery's bday is on the 8th, and I think that I'm going to make her something crafty. Maybe her name in chipboard letters to hang in her room... those were 99 cents a piece the other day at HL. I knew that I should've bought some, eek. Oh well. I figure something out!

This past weekend...
Friday - Of course I work, that sucks, but you know I gotta work to maintain my scrappin' habit, and well to pay for other things too! Then I cropped at Suzanne's house, and it was a great time. I made a LO for a GDT spot on Sketchy Thursdays, but that didn't work out, probably for the best though.
Saturday - Gavin, my mom and I took Harper to the Pumpkin Patch in Celina, TX. We took lots of great pictures, and then we headed home to light up the fireplace and watch movies. It was a wonderful day and night!
Sunday - Gavin and I got up and went to Church it was such a great feeling just being there. We ate lunch with his parents at the Prairie House and saw our good friends the Hartfield's. It was a lovely afternoon. Then we went home and just relaxed.

This week we just munched on pizza, watched movies, enjoyed Dancing with the Stars, enjoyed It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and You're Elected, Charlie Brown. Harper had a wonderful few days at school, and tomorrow she goes in for her 6 month check up with Dr. Eckel. Tonight she and I have a lot going on...

She's going to see her granny, well after I call them to watch her, and then I'm going to work on a paper that's due tonight. Then I'm going to make signs for my job for tomorrow's Halloween Party, and I'm going to make Harper's iron on for her costume. Then after that I'm going to make something ARtsy Fartsy for a lady who loves artsy things, but I'm not really that talented at anything other than crafting, so I'm going to make her some cards that she can use I guess :D Hm!

Well.... that's it for today.

I'll fill you in later if anything exciting happens!

Oh I forgot to mention that Harper is going to be SLOTH from the Goonies for Halloween, hence the title! I know Gavin and I are a piece of work but it's going to make for a cute Halloween and lovely spooky scrap pages in Harper's book!

No comments: