Friday Fill Ins!
I am so bad now only posting on Fridays. Lately I've been overwhelmed, and I want to read all the blogs, but I don't want to post any myself. What is up with me lately?
I feel so forgetful and well alittle stretched. I want to find more time to scrap at home. I have plans tonight and for the next couple of Fridays, etc.
School starts on Tuesday eek! I hope I can take on this semester with ease and comfort. God is leading me!
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was to keep trucking (eventually I'll finish my degree and become an RN).
2. Tonight I'm going where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I've worked so hard sometimes it's hard to keep working at it when I feel like I'm getting nowhere.
4. It was overcast this morning when I arrived.
5. The truth is I have 38 more hours of school left; I'm in the last stretch of things yet it still seems so out of sight; I hate that I've worked full time since I was 19, and I haven't been able to go to school full time since then. I wish that I could take off a year (of working full time) and just get this shit nipped in the ass.
6. Relief is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dining with my friend Erin, tomorrow my plans include Burlington Coat Factory for Easter dresses and Sunday, I want to scrap and relax with a good book or movie!