{friday deal and jibber-jabber}

CTM Kits is having a HUGE sale for this Friday's Deal of the Weekend!! Basically everything in the Etsy store is on sale, and you can visit the Flickr account to buy individual items. All the details are listed on the CTM Kits blog, so check it out TODAY!!! I think there are a few things that I am going to get... like that Sugar kit, yum!

Tonight a girlfriend of mine is coming over, and we are going to scrap to our heart's content. She is new to scrapbooking, so I am going to let her borrow my supplies to make some lovely pages of her own, so that she can get a taste for the craft and well get an idea of what she likes and dislikes, so she can purchase some of her own products to SCRAP with :)

I am still feeling a bit under the weather. I took someone's advice yesterday and drank 4 tablespoons of Jack Daniels mixed with 4 tablespoons of honey, warmed. First I gargled and then I swallowed, and it wasn't the tastiest concoction, and it made me drunk (because I don't drink but 1-2 times a year), but it did soothe my sore throat. But the my throat felt... swollen, and like I could barely swallow. It was odd, but I slept well and that's all that matters there. I woke up with a sore throat again today, so I am just drinking water, and I might... just maybe drink some tea. Blegh! The thought of it makes me kind of want to vomit.

Well in other news. Harper seems to be feeling better, so she went back to school today. That girl. I sure do love her. She really is so sweet, and she impresses me with her intelligence and empathy. She is amazing, and I love her more than words can say! Last night she was crawling on me because she wanted to snuggle while we relaxed and watched a movie after our bath (yes we bathed together, I think it's ok for mommies and their babies to share a bath on occasion) and she smushed my right boob, and if you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I have a large painful lymph node in that one that hurts quite a bit, and only recently found out it was a lymph node and not a benign tumor like we all thought it was (my doctor included), praise Him. Anyhow she smushed my very tender breast, and I yelped. I didn't mean to scare Harper but she began hugging me and telling me how sorry she was. I felt awful, but she is so caring, and I told her that it was ok and only hurt for a minute, and that her hugs really helped. I just love her. Here is the most recent picture of her from last week. When Harper and daddy were joking around :)

With love,
Gabi Watson

No comments: