{happy day}

Today my simple strategy for quick and beautiful layouts was featured on the Citrus Twist Kits blog.  I am a certified queen of simple and quick scrapbook page and spreads as I have such little time to craft!!

Feel free to hop on over to the Citrus Twist blog to see if my simple strategy to quick pages might help you to create beautiful layouts 30 minutes or less.

http://www.citrustwistkits.com/simple-strategies-by-gabi-watson/

On a personal note, my family had such a lovely weekend.  Friday night I stayed up till the wee hours in the morning putting together a scrapbook for a good friend who recently had a beatiful baby boy.  When this project is complete, I will be sure to post pictures.  I make a lot of mini scrapbooks for the women in my life who have children; maybe I should start a little business because I really love making these beautiful gifts, and they've become popular commodities amongst my girlfriends, lol.

Saturday my little brood attended Denton's Day of the Dead Festival - it was a lot of fun. There were vendors, music, coffin races, and trunk or treat for the kiddos; they even had a smallish pumpkin patch, so we took a couple pictures of the kids with pumpkins.  Harper was dressed in last year's Cinderella costume with leggings and long sleeves because it got COLD here this weekend, down in the 30s last night!! Isn't it crazy how it can be a high of 87 one day and BITTERLY cold at 35 the next!! Only in Texas :) Sawyer was dressed in his skeleton footie pjs with a skull hat. They rocked their costumes!! Also, Saturday was very busy for me as I took my car in got the oil changed, new wiper blades, new air filter, car wash, and I loaded it up with pumpkins before visiting my parents and relatives for a yummy Mexican fall feast :) we love Mexican food in this family, so we had enchiladas, guacamole, rice, and sopapilla cheesecake.



Sunday we went shopping at the updated JCPenney in Denton, and I was surprised at all the savings :) I seriously got some great warm weather outfits for both kids as Harper had NO warm weather clothes that still fit from last year, and Sawyer, well he's growing like a weed. All for under $100!! All of their blue ticketed items were an additional 30% off, so I got some GREAT deals on their clearence clothing!!

Here are the photos from the layouts I shared on the Simple Stratgeties blog for Citrus Twist Kits :)



Thanks for looking, and have a lovely week!! I know that I will since I'm in charge of getting the kids, house, and homework (finished) in order before our big weekend expedition to Austin/San Antonio!!

With Love,
Gabrielle Watson

No comments: