{happy halloween 2012}

Happy Halloween friends!! I hope that you are planning on having a fun, trick or treating, festive, and safe time today with the youngsters in your family.

My daughter is at school today preparing for her classroom trick or treating and Halloween party later today.  She is dressed as Rapunzel with combat boots; that's my girl :)

Sawyer and Daddy will be dressing up as Walt aka Heisenburg and Jesse from Breaking Bad. Sawyer is Walt, and Daddy is Jesse.

Today, Mama (that's me) is dressed up as Amy Winehouse for our "Rock On with the College of Education" Halloween and Preview Day theme.

Here's a little pic:
 
So Happy Halloween to all you guys out there!! I hope that you can get out tonight and trick or treat with the kiddos!!

Also, yesterday was the one year anniversary of the death of my grandmother Patricia Strickland.  Although saddened by her unexpected departure, we have many blessings and joys in our life to weather our grief. Thinking of you Gran. Love and miss you!

With Love,
Gabrielle Watson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun costume!

Happy Halloween