ffi

1. We need baby clothes, baby food, baby diapers and gluten free foods; guess that means I'm going grocery shopping this weekend.

2. Harper was babbling in her sleep this morning and it made me smile.

3. If you want to pay my bills, I will let you.

4. I scrap because I can.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that might dissuade people from getting cosmetic surgery if they don't need it.

6. Family time, good food, Christmas music, and pictures with Santa makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my in-laws, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to go to church then buy a party dress for Gavin's super Holiday Party in Dallas!

Happy super weekend to everyone!!!

Love,
Gabi

No comments: