Friday Fill Ins

ffi
1. The last band I saw live was Ray LaMontagne, he's a musician not really a band to me. That was February of 2009 for my 23rd birthday from my hubby; I was 4 months preggo..
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is seeing family, eating a lot of delicious food and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is usually done all on Black Friday. It's tradition, and my favorite time of the year!
4. Thoughts of waking up at the butt crack of dawn fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a size 2 again, oh the days.
6. Bagpipes sound cool, but are very loud in person.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to IHOP with my family, tomorrow my plans include scrapping with my hubby, Avery's birthday party, decorating the tree, and Sunday, I want to go to church, eat spaghetti and watch Disney's Up!

No comments: