Crazy, Hectic Kind of Week

Today is only Monday, and I am seriously dreading this week. Not only is it busy at work with students finally being able to sign up for classes, but it is mid-semester, and I am overloaded with TONS of school work.

I have an exam this evening.
I have to put together a power point this week.
I have to do 2 discussions this week.
I have to write a paper this week.
I have to take an exam on Wednesday.
I have a Quiz due by Saturday morning.
I have to READ gobs of stuff! I mean gobs!!
And I want to find time to take pictures of my scrappy stuff and email it to Devon for the Catch the Moments Design Team Contest that ends on Monday.
Saturday I AM taking Harper to a pumpkin patch too!

Plus other stuff at work is going on... Halloween Bake Sale Thursday and Friday and my daughter's Halloween Party at her school! This week I AM one BUSY Mama!!!!

No comments: