{big deal share}

Hello folks,

A little while ago, I was really awesome when it came to finding and sharing stellar deals on stuff! I still find deals, but I've been bad about sharing them with my pals!  Today's share was simply too hard for me to pass up. You can find all the details at MomsbyHeart.net.

Basically www.Stages.com is having a SUPER GREAT online deal, 50% off your entire cart (with code 505050), plus free shipping for orders $50 or greater (before coupon).

I'm trying to stock up on Xmas gifts now for the kiddos since I'll be busy on my research proposal in November and December.  Here is what I got out of this deal today:

Gund Happi Baby Explore and Find Caterpillar
Normally: $16.99, on sale for $12.74
Paid: $6.37

Gund My First Tools Play Set
Normally: $20.00
Paid: $10.00

Melissa & Doug Alphabet Train Floor Puzzle
Normally: $12.99
Paid: $6.49

Play-Doh Fun Factory
Normally: $7.99
Paid: $4.00

With tax I paid a whopping $29 for everything and scored free shipping!!

What a steal! I hope you find a good deal! They sell clothes for Men, Women, Children, and Teens, plus shoes, toys, jewelry, and other great stuff!

With Love,
Gabrielle Watson

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Gabrielle,

Didn't know how else to contact you. You won the Fancy Pant The Good Life prize pack from The Scrap Review. Email your mailing address to thescrapreview@ymail.com and I will get that in the mail to you!! Thanks for supporting The Scrap Review!

Ashley Harris

Gabrielle Watson said...

Goodness gracious!! I didn't even realize thank you!!
Emailing now :)
-Gabrielle