{citrus twist kit layouts}

I received a lot of papers with my Citrus Twist Kits subscription for August.  The colors were warm oranges and yellows infused with some pink and blue hues. 

When I first opened my kit, I was overwhelmed with excitement.  I opened the patterned paper add on, and there were such great versatile designs.  Then I meandered over to the kit, and boy was I surprised!! I looked at the papers first (I'm a paper girl, sorry). Then I looked at all the cutie embellishments.  I got colored floss, 2 sets of stamps, ribbon, Mister Huey's, Prima chalk ink, AC tabs, vintage finds, washi tape, library card/pocket and cute exclusive journaling cards.

Yesterday I mentioned that I was working off the sunday sketch from Citrus Twist Kits.  I am the queen of sketch stretching, or at least I think I am. I can stretch a single page to a double, and I can take a double and squeeze it down to a single page (however, I do this least often).

Well without further ado, here are the two layouts that I created over the weekend featuring my Citrus Twist Kit "Tropical Heat"!

The first one is the page that I stretched from the sketch that I posted yesterday, and the second is a follow up that will goes with it.


 
Thanks for taking a look today, and feel free to stop by Citrus Twist Kits to see their current kit "Life's Little Details."
 
With Love,
Gabrielle Watson
 
P.S. I still have TONS of paper and embellies left over from my kit, so you'll be seeing more layouts in the future from "Tropical Heat"

No comments: