Sleep deprivation...

Ugh. I'm tired. Harper was restless all night until 2 this morning, so I didn't go to sleep until then. I may as well have stayed up and scrapped or something.

I'm at work, as usual. Just checking my sites. Talking with G over email. We had a fight last night, but we've made up now.

This weekend I plan to scrapbook and run at least once. I want to see Transformers. Tonight I need to buy a gift for Missy and Andrew. I'm planning on buying them an iron and ironing board because they have duplicates of EVERYTHING on all 4 of their registries, ha! That's nuts. They'll end up with 4 toasters, 2 vacuums, 3 handmixers, 2 irons, etc. I'll be giving a gift receipt. Their get together is tomorrow evening, and I'm excited to hang out with some adults.

I want to share my favorite scrappin' brands....
Making Memories, Sassafrass Lass, Basic Grey, Inkadinkado, Little Yellow Bycicle, Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin and Bo Bunny. These are my current faves. We'll see if things change though.

I'm going to borrow my mom's Cricut Personal; I can't wait. I'm going to just cut out a ton of stuff, so that I can have some leftovers when she wants her cutter back. I'm trying to buy a cartridge for it too on ebay. Right now I'm a little addicted to ebay. Thanks goodness for a Paypal card with a low limt, so I can't overdo it. Right now I'm waiting for some buttons, brads and books to come in. Whoohoo!

Last night we ate dinner with my in laws. It was delicious! I love Pam's cooking; she and my mom are great cooks if I could only be so blessed with good cooking skils. I can manage excellent spaghetti and mexican dinner though. We came home shortly thereafter and lounged in our bedroom with Harper. My parents stopped by unannouced; we all chatted for about an hour. It was nice having some adult time. Then Gavin and I headed for bed, but then Harper woke up .... and the story goes on from there.

Tonight I plan to either run or scrap, whatever will make me feel better after last night. I don't know what I want to make for dinner tonight. We'll see.

I'll leave you with a pic of my sweet Harper on her first ride in the car!

No comments: