Wishlist...

I'm at work currently, catching up on facebook, myspace, blogspot, email, ebay and scrap freak. It's summer 1 here at UNT, and it's pretty slow around these parts, at least right now. Most students are still sleeping at this time of day.
Wish I were.
Harper had a good night last night, not like the night before. She woke up around 2 and again around 4 to eat, that's not so bad considering she is still under 2 months. I'm still breastfeeding. I enjoy it, and I don't intend to give up on it until she's at least 3 months. I'll go as long as my body functions.
I am at my prepregnancy weight, and I fit into my jeans, but my boobs are too big for my shirts. My tummy is still loosey, goosey, and I don't really like that. I talked it over with the G man, and I am going running after I feed Harper this evening. I have to lose at least 15 pounds, but my goal is 20. I would like to fit into a size 4, but I'll be happy as a 6. Right now my legs and butt are an 8, and my tummy and hips are a 10; clothes kind of suck for me right now. I feel like I'm pregnant again and limited in what I can wear. I absolutely refuse to wear maternity garb since I'm at my prepregnancy weight.
I have a wishlist right now of things I want for my little hobby and for myself:
-New shirts for work
-Shorts
-Asset by Spanx tank with tummy control (thanks Stacy)
-Clinique face wash for acne
-Clear round stamps
-White opaque pen
-Ikea kitchen island with butcher block and stainless shelves (here's a pick courtesy of the Goodie Box)
-Shelving units for scrapbook stuff
-Clear magazine holders
-Slice machine and cartridges
-Ink for stamps
-Eyelet thingy majigger
-Binder for clear stamps
-Making memories tool carousel
-Size 6 body frame and new wardrobe
-To be a SHAM

Teehee. That's alot I know. I want a lot of things, but I don't need any of it really I suppose. So I can dream can't I?

Going to pump will update again later.

No comments: