{any recommendations}

Now that I have 2 finals down, and 1 to go... I'm seriously looking into picking up a book to read in my spare time.

I want to read at least a couple books in the month between classes. I usually find time to read right before bed when I don't have piles of homework to do.

What do you recommend?

I've heard The Hunger Games are amazing, and the Game of Thrones books are good, but I'm thinking of reading a classic or a non-series type of book...

Some of the books on my list include:

Walden by Henry David Thoreau
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Clarissa by Samuel Richardson
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Let me know what you think and what you recommend... I desperately want to find a good book to read, at least one if not two!

With Love,
Gabrielle Watson

2 comments:

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

Missus Wookie said...

I love 'The Hitchhikers' but the humour is very British and I have to confess the radio plays are better - you can listen whilst scrapping :-)