This just in... Scrap FREAK is hosting a creative team call. I just wanted to give all of you lovelies a heads up if you are interested in trying out. I think I might; you never know, eh, and I love the challenge of being a part of a design team. It keeps me so motivated!! Here is what they posted:
"Scrapfreak is looking for a team of enthusiastic scrappers to kick off 2012. We’re looking for approximately 6 (could be more, could be less) fun, motivational, responsible peeps to join our Creative Team and help encourage others in this incredible hobby. Scrapfreak is a scrapbooking community dedicated to motivating and inspiring you to tell your stories. Whether that be about you, your family, your history, etc., the goal is the same…document those moments. TELL YOUR STORY.
SUBMISSIONS DUE: December 26, 2011
Term: January - April 2012
Creative Team Requirements:
- A MUST-HAVE passion for scrapbooking and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Approximately 2 layouts per month by the set deadlines (as assigned as part of our Freaky Friday challenge rotation)
- Assistance with planning, online crops, classes, etc. as well as any additional layouts/projects as needed for said events
- Participation in forum discussions
- Promote all Scrapfreak related events on your personal blog and/or Facebook/Twitter account
- Promote and encourage scrappers of all levels to join and participate at Scrapfreak
- Comment on all projects uploaded to the Scrapfreak gallery
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name, city/state/country, and email address
- Small paragraph with background on yourself, how much of your time is dedicated to scrapbooking, and why you feel you would be a good fit for Scrapfreak
- 2-3 recent layouts that are most like you and your style of scrapping (links or attachments are acceptable)
- Link to your blog as well as Facebook/Twitter pages that would be used to promote Scrapfreak (not all are required but should have at least one or the other)
- List of any other online communities you’re involved in and any design team history
- Link(s) to any online galleries
- Experience – If you haven’t been on a design team before, this is an excellent opportunity to add to your scrappy resume.
- Challenge – Nothing is more motivational than participating in challenges and being on a team with a commitment.
- Community – The freaks are a great group of people that are active and supportive of each other. It is truly a very welcoming site.
- Links to Scrapfreak’s weekly Freaky Friday challenge threads (including your layouts) on our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Recognition through Scrapfreak's Facebook and Twitter pages
- You do not have to be a member of the forum to submit…although you should join anyway because the freak is the coolest place to be online!
- Both US and International submissions accepted.
- Previous design team experience not required.
- Our plans are to notify new design team members before January 6, 2012.
- Creative Team term will begin immediately following the announcement.
Good luck to all of you who try out for this fun design team. I'm not involved in this in any way shape or form, I'm just supporting this WICKED online community of scrappers, and I hope that you will join me there!!