Sleepy Head...

Ok so I'm still exhausted from our trip to San Antonio. We had a good time even though it was a bit stressful at times. I ordered some Cosmo Cricket Earth Love. Love it! I think that I'm picking it up tonight. I don't know though because it all really depends on Harper and Josie.

Gavin has class tonight. I was breaking out in hives again this morning, but they went away on their own, yay! I figure they're probably caused by stress or something at my house.

This morning our street smelled like sewage. It was quite disgusting.

Harper seems to be feeling better. I had to take her to the doctor on Tuesday. She had some cold virus, but she's doing better now. I don't have a crop this weekend, and I'm kind of sad about it, mope.

Gavin and I have decided that Harper is going to be Sloth from the Goonies for Halloween. They have identical hairstyles now that most of Harper's hair has fallen out and by that time she may have at least 1 little toothie.

Teehee.. so glad that I shared.

Okay for lunch... a free subway sandwich courtesy of SCRABBLE. Yay!

And.. of course seeing my little girl as usual. This is the best part of my day.

Now... working and paying bills, eek!

No comments: