Call me Tuesday.

I made a 96 on my Sociology of Sexualities test. I am working on my 3 paper mid-term for my Sociology of Aging course. I don't know how I am going to do it with the little time that I have already for all of my classes, but next semester my goal is to go full time. After we get our tax refund this Friday I'm going to get paperwork from Jim and Pam so that I can file my fafsa. I really want to just be done with school already, and I know that if I set my mind to it, I CAN go full time, and I CAN still pull ALL A's. If I can accomplish make all A's in the rest of my 2-3 semesters then I will have a 3.5 gpa at least, now if I talk with my advisor and maybe hang out for another semester I bet I could duplicate a couple of classes that I made C's in when I first started school here.

When I first came to the university, I didn't have the same ambition and determination that I have now. I had goals, but I didn't have the right study habits and I partied a lot, forsaking my homework for a good time. But now I am not like that. I know what GPA I need to have to graduate with more than just honors. I want to have a good career, and I want to go into the medical field. I know that I can easily succeed in this field, but they won't even look at me if my GPA is not above a 3.7 for sure.

I can do it!

2 comments:

Jill W. said...

Good for you, those are some hard classes. You've got a lot on your plate, good luck.
Remember to enjoy that baby too.. :-)
~Jill

Gabrielle Watson said...

Yes, yes I always enjoy her, probably a little too much and then I give in to her whims and play when I should be doing homework :D