So I need to get back in the business...

Of this blog thing. Haha.

Lately I've been overwhelmed with financial issues, school, work and well the likes, and I haven't had any energy above and beyond my other duties (mothering, schooling, working...wifing...) to be even the slightest bit crafty.

Well I am trying to get back into the habit of things. I am MAKING time to be crafty because this is my OUTLET. It's not only my creative outlet, but the way I channel indifference, aggression (did you know that testosterone is not the aggression hormone, but estrogen is...just thought I'd share), love, stress, and well lots of emotions and kind of feel like a little too much at times.

I started a new project. I am making my very first pillowcase dress. I'm starting with some scrap fabric that I have. I have plans to make a beautiful pillowcase dress for Harper's first birthday party that will be May 1st. My baby girl is turning one! OMG. That makes me feel depressed. However I am excited to be planning this little birthday bash with our family.

So far I've began making a pillowcase dress, and I am working on her invitations. I will take pics and post them because I have a new 50 mm 1.8 Canon lens and bayonette hood. It's just well WONDER-MOUS!

I reorganized my scrap room, and it's lovely. I'll take pics of that too.

I am going to start going to crops again soon, whee!

And we are getting a nice tax refund in. Thank the Lord! Prayer works people.

Here's a list of things I need to stock up on for my upcoming crop in July:
- Glue Glider Pro Refills
- 2 AC D-Ring Binders (50% off this week at BL)
- 4 packs of AC Top Load Refills
- Order Autumn pic, Christmas pics, crawling pics, cruising pics, gift pics and all the pics in between. That's a lot of pics!

No comments: