{amateur night or day}

Well most of you know that I am a die-hard scrapbooker, but I am also a very amateur photographer. I just love looking at other photog's work and trying to emulate it :)

A couple of weekends ago I took my friends maternity pictures, and well I think that they turned out alright. I edited them using a vintage style called cross processing on Picnik, and this is a collage that I put together of some of my favorites that we took that day. There are tons of great shots, and I hope that these pictures warm their heart, and help them to remember this special time in their lives waiting for their bundle to arrive. Here is a glimpse of what I did for my friends the Fields family.

Picnik collage

5 comments:

Becky said...

What awesome pics! Wish I would have had nerve enough to get pregnancy photos like your friend. Ha ha!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Thanks Becky, well initially they weren't going to get pictures done, but I offered to do them for free and for fun. I'm still learning about photography and editing, so I really wanted to just get a little practice :) I'm glad you like it!

Tracy said...

These are so good. So nice of you to do this for them :)

Tammy said...

Beautiful photos! They are so sweet.

Unknown said...

Loving these pictures, Gabi! I really like the vintage look too ;) Quite the artistic touch!