{mia for a few days}

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but well...I didn't have anything fun or exciting to post about :P

Now that my classes are finished with; there isn't much else going on in my life! I made an A in all of my classes this semester! I really knew I could do it, and I am so glad that I did. I'm signed up for another 4 classes for next semester, and after the Spring I'll only lack 16 hours to graduate, which I could very easily do over the summer and fall and graduate in December, but I think I'm going to take my time and graduate in the spring because I'll get more financial aid grants if I take my time :) Yay!

I have some projects that I put together over last weekend, but I have yet to upload them. I need to get some more color ink for my printer so I can start creating some lovely projects for my family this holiday season! I have a lot of things that I want to do and only a few days to throw it all together :) I love the new Sketchy Thursdays LO too, so I plan to make a LO about our trip to the Texas State Fair using that guide :) whee!

This Friday I'll be scrapping in my room late into the night while Harper sleeps and Gavin hangs out with his friends, and I will be just peachy!!! I can't wait really!! I love these little dates with myself!

I am working on some gorgeous projects for my relatives; I hope that they love them. I will share pictures and links to make your own when I'm done with those. Currently they are a surprise, and I don't want any of my family readers to see or spoil the fun :)

I am down to only a handful of gifts I need to get: a pinapple slicer and pinapple, something for Papa Jim, my Dad and my brother, and well I think that's it! Yay!!!!

Anyhow I will share an Christmas LO from last year since I haven't uploaded anything very recent, enjoy!!




This is a LO about our tree. We have a Grinch tree. It is curved at the top and the start hangs down. This tree was our big first investment when Gavin and I got married, and we've been able to celebrate for 4 Xmas's with it. We LOVE our tree, and we will be extremely sad when the tree finally breaks (it's on it's last leg right now) :) We still love our cool, curvy, grinchy tree! I hope you love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the grades. can't wait to see your stuff from the fair. i love the great state fair of texas! oh, big tex, how I miss you! lol.....cute tree. hope it doesn't die too soon.

Marcie said...

What a cool tree!