{rumblings from CTM Kits}

In honor of this lovely holiday season CTM Kits is hosting a very sweet RAK! Visit this website to get all the details: Catch the Moments Kits, but here is just a tidbit:

1. Follow all of the design team member's blogs (including mine) and show some love.
2. Follow the CTM Blog
3. Leave a comment here

Devon will choose one lucky person to win the Jolly Kit :) That is one SWEET deal!




Also Catch the Moments kits will be sponsoring Sketchy Thursdays and Scrap That Baby coming up very soon, yay!

In other news, when we reach 150 followers at CTM Kits (54 more to go)!! Devon will host the BIGGEST SALE EVER! So if you aren't a follower, become one, so everyone can score some great deals! Post on your blog, tell your friends, let's get to 150!!!

I'm out for today. I've turned in my Mentor-ship assignment, and now I am studying for my Anatomy Lab Final Exam that's night, eek, while working ;P

Ta-ta for now!

With Love,
Gabi Watson

7 comments:

Shel said...

Stumbled upon your blog today. Love the kit. I am heading over to check it out!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Thanks Shel!! Glad that you found my blog :) I hope that you find my life interesting... it's funny the whole blog thing -- people jotting down crap about their lives and projects they like, but hey I'm a voyeur, and I love to peak into the likes of other people sometimes, blogs are great for that!! :)

Catherine said...

Amazing RAK!!! Thanks for sharing.

D said...

That is so awesome! The holiday kit is gorgeous! Definitely following you now :)

Unknown said...

great kit - good luck with your exam

jennyplace2 said...

Love your layout, I am now a follower. TFS

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read more of your blog. Thanks!