{holiday spirit}

I love this time of year when the holiday spirit fills the air. I love seeing the wonderment of Christmas and joy that the holiday brings in the eyes of the ones who are dear to me in this life. I wanted to share with you a special LO that I created for last years Xmas (created over the summer). It may seem kind of ordinary, but I chronicled our first Xmas cards that we sent out to our family and friends. This was the first time that Gavin and I did holiday greetings to families, and it was special because we are a full family here: Gavin, Harper and me. It was just very special for us, and this year I'd like to create even cuter cards with a beautiful greeting... I need to you all to help me think of something sweet to say this holiday season. Sometime I'm just terrible with words :P

I took my lab final last night, and I'm worried about the organ slides (clearly I didn't study the right ones), and I am worried about the labeling of the cat cadaver (yes I said feline). It smelled gross yes, but it was still pretty cool. I love A&P. Good thing I'm taking A&P 2 next semester, whee! Now I can cross that off my list, super!

Tonight is Gavin's holiday party. Harper is staying the night over at her Granny and Papa Jim's house. She is going to have a blast. I packed her some warm jammies and a Barney DVD. She is currently obsessed with everything Barney, so I will need to find some Barney books, and maybe a small Barney doll. I'm sure I can find one at a thrift store I can wash in HOT water :)

Ta-ta for now my peeps. I will be dancing the night away and gorging myself on food until my skirt buttons pop off, and then I will be singing carols in the morning with my daughter at her gospel brunch. Then pictures with Santa Saturday night and studying for my final all weekend in between!! Thanks Heaven's for weekends or I would get nothing done!



PS - Well I guess that doesn't matter because this is not a letter, but anyways I plan to host a small RAK on my blog next week. I will need to find some cute stuff to giveaway! I will let you know the details, when to enter and who will win a lovely prize!!

Happy Weekend to All!!

With Love,
Gabi Watson

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I think that's a great idea for a scrapbook page - something special you'll want to remember years down the road. I love it! Hope you had fun at the party. :)