Hump Day Post...

My eyes are sleepy.

Harper only was at school for a half day today. Her Granny Pam picked her up to spend the afternoon with her. What a sweet Granny she is!? Harper is doing well at school. I feel better about her daycare now. But that does not mean that I don't want to stay home with her full time.

I'm excited about this weekend. I will be going to the McKinney Flea Market, whee! I love FLEA MARKETS; it's like a GIANT garage sale!! Teehee! Then on Saturday evening or Sunday morning Gavin and I are going on a movie date! We are going to splurge and see Harry Potter, whee!!! Yippee!

Okay, so scrappin' news! I love this week's LO from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks, so cute, and I can't wait to use it. I think I'm going to use this LO for my 4th of July pics, but I'm not certain, we'll see if there's something cuter by chance. Yippee! Can't wait!

Also got a smashing deal on Thickers from Scrapperzgirl at Two Peas I got 15 or so Thickers letters and accents for like $30, and then I bought a stash of Prima flowers in Pastels and Brights from Benita on Two Peas. When people are cleaning out their stashes the place to be is Two Pears For Sale or Trade Forum! Check it out. Scrap Freak is still 80% off on all of their clearance. You know how I love a deal!? Scrappin' Paradise has a GREAT deal on their AC lines and tons of other things too up to 75% off, but shipping was kind of steep for me, so I didn't order anything from them. Nothing I couldn't live without until next payday.

The next thing on my list is.... the American Crafts (AC) Modern Album in Black or Cardinal Red.
Any of course anything else that will make my stash unbelievable!

No comments: