I'm sleepy.

Happy Christmas in July!

We are halfway there to the MOST wonderful time of the year!

Harper is happily staying home with her Daddy today. I will see her around lunchtime, and I just can't wait! The last few nights I've been going to bed pretty early. I always start out in my scrapping room for a few minutes, and then Harper wakes up to feed, so I feed her inevitably falling asleep, and when Gavin takes her from my arms, we all go to bed pretty much. That is every night for the last week. I'm zonked and I just don't know why. I have no energy nowadays.

I look forward to staying up late and scrapping this weekend. I never have time to really sit for a long period of time, but I'm going to make time this weekend. I need my scrap haven.
Still looking for a cheap table to make my masterpieces on. Waiting on some stuff to come in the mail or ups... yay! Can't wait.
Tonight before I go home I think I'll stop at the store and pick somethign up before my coupons expire.

Did I mention that I'm zonked? Yeah.

Visit this link http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/ if you are reading this, then post a comment to them. It's for a really good cause. Let's help our fellow man and woman today and everyday especially those less fortunate than we are.

No comments: