Poor baby.

Harper is sick with a little cold. She missed school today, and stayed with her Granny. I hope that she feels better soon.

Gavin is sick with cold too. Hopefully I don't get sick now!

I did a LO this weekend, but I'm not sure if I like it or not. I added some doodling, and it's not my fave. Ugh.

I got my table this weekend. It's huge and doesn't fit in my scraproom, so we will have to remove the top to get it through the doorway. Later on I plan to buy a bigger piece of butcher block for the top of the table, so that I can sit comfortably at the table, and I have room for another scrapper. Yay! I can't wait to fill the baskets and drawers!

This weekend I will be going to my first crop, so I need to get all my papers together and I need to get all my stickers and other cool stuff together, so that I have a lot to choose from. I'm excited to scrap with my family! Yay!

Tonight I need to upload photos to Walmart and get them printed for this weekend I can't wait!!!

I'm looking for bookshelves for my scrap room, a tool caddy and another bag for my scrapbook embellies.

No comments: