Case of the Mondays...

Ugh. Gavin has to get a part time job. It sucks, but it just has to be done. We are just not pulling in enough money to pay for Harper's school, groceries, credit cards, car, insurance, phone, tv, elec/gas, water and other stuff.

This sucks.

When I stop nursing I will definitely get a PT job as well. I may have to put school on the back burner until Harper's out of daycare or something, or until Gavin gets a raise or I do. This sucks.

Just sucks!!! It makes me crazy worried since we can't pay for Harper's school. Luckily my parents are going to help us out a little, but still we are adults and shouldn't need the help of our parents.

I just hope and pray that Gavin doesn't have to apply all over the place for a 2nd job, and I hope that Lowe's hires him right off the bat. He's a great employee, and goodness WE are desperate for extra money. Just enough to cover Harper's school at least!

On a lighter note, I had a great time this Saturday at my crop. I don't feel so bad because it was only $5 to get in. I met some wonderful ladies, and I fully intend to go again.

This Saturday I work graduation for 2 hours, while Gavin will be volunteering at Harper's school to get his volunteer hours out of the way, and then we are supposed to go out to dinner with our old friend, but I don't know if we'll be able to really afford it, so we may use part of my student loan to pay for dinner. Eek. At least I'm still enrolled so I won't be paying those back right away. Blegh!

Also I'm taking a break from buying scrap stuff until we have extra money. I can use my stash for now.

I'll post later... feelin' kind of down.

No comments: