Deals a day and other scrap sites...

Blegh..
I'm dead today. It's so busy my mind is fried. I need more sleep. I want to see my little girl. I want to snuggle my sweet hubster, and I want to SB. Eek. I'm going to a crop this weekend in Frisco, and I can't wait. I'm so glad that Gavin supports my new hobby. Harper stayed with her granny Pam today, and I know she had a lot of fun. She's practicing how to sit up. She's having more tummy time, and she's getting a lot of talking done for sure!

My mind is drawing a blank today, so no more to update really, well except for this....

Craft and Scrapbook Deals A Day Websites... enjoy!!!
www.scrapbookmoja.com
www.peachycheap.com
www.scrapbooksteals.com
www.flowerstoflourishes.com
www.cropchocolate.com

And my new fave sketch site...
www.pagemaps.com

And a great site for shopping and chatting...
www.scrapfreak.com

Yay for the internet!!!

No comments: