Slightly sleep deprived...

Ooh I found a new blog to follow. Here's the link!

http://cardalicious.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-05-04T04%3A23%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

So cute and wonderful ideas if you ask me!!

Okay so now that my little baby is sleeping through the night mostly my hubby G is keeping me awake!
He's got a bad headache, migraine or something going on. I was so worried when he woke me up telling me he was scared he was in so much pain.

Um... I'm seriously thinking about spending the weekend of Nov 26-29th at Memory Lane Inn. They have a $99 special for that weekend in the 3 bedroom suites. I don't really have the money though, so I would charge it.

Today I'm going to surprise Gavin with his video game for our wedding anniversary that is tomorrow. We will be married for 3 years. Yay for us. I love him so much, and I hope that we are always as happy together as we are right now.

Tomorrow maybe dinner, depending on how G feels. I hope that he's only suffering from migraines, and it isn't something worse. I hope that we get back on our feet financially so we don't have to use my school loan money anymore for extras in our life.

Oh well. I wish I could stay home with Harper for a little while longer. I feel like I'm losing my breastmilk, and I'm just so depressed about that. I just love my baby so much, and I only ever want the very best for her! And that would be her Mama!!!

I may invite a friend over this weekend to scrap with me. Maybe we could make some cards or something since she doesn't really scrapbook heavily like I do. I need to make a card this weekend for my niece's birthday. And I need to pick up a little gift for her someplace!

Oh I hope my sweet hubby is feeling better today.

No comments: