3 day week... pretty much.

Today I got to work... late, but for good reason. Harper had for 4 month check up today. She was supposed to get shots, but someone was running a low temp and has an ear infection, so they opted out on her vaccines for another 10 days. I will bring her back on the 9th, and she will get a little check up and some little shotsies.. eek!

I went to the doctor after that, and I'm having some kind of allergic reaction to something around me or something that I've been eating. It attacks late in the evening or night. First I break out in hives, and then I develop hives on the inside of my body, and my chest feels like it's going to explode, yuck! So I have an epi-pen for when I can't breath, and I need to be rushed to the ER, and I have a steroid to help ease some of the inflammation that my insides are suffering from right now. Like I'm not having an allergic reaction right now, but my chest still hurts from last night. I was in pain from 12-4 AM, I thought I was going to have to go to the ER. I was kind of afraid that I was having a heart attack.

Ok this Friday we leave for San Antonio. I can't wait to go. So excited to see my fam. Tonight afterwork I'm picking up Gavin's textbook, Harper's prescription, dropping off my prescription and picking it up later this evening...
and I'm donating diapers to a struggling mom in my area. I feel for them, so I have some size 1's that Harper has grown out of and I'm going to give them away. I love freecycle

This Friday I picked up a swing for Harper's school that I plan to donate.

Harper is 2 ft tall/long. She's 13.5 lbs, and in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. She's in the 25th percentile for her head, and the doctor says she's getting a flat head, so she won't need a helmet at this time, but it might be soon in the school doesn't stop keeping her on her back. GREAT!

I've talked to them about this too. They need to listen to her mama. I know best!!!

No comments: