{meet the CTM Kits designers}

Today Catch the Moments Kits has put up bios of its newest designers. I am really ecstatic that I was chosen to be apart of such a lovely team of gals!! Thanks Devon, I am beyond honored!

Today I won't be posting much else; I just wanted to give you a quick update of what is going on over at Catch the Moments Kits ; also DON'T forget the sale that is going on!!! $15 Kits, $6 Add-Ons and a $1 for some other goodies!! I think I might purchase an extra Kit as an inexpensive Xmas gift for someone scrappy that I know!! So since I don't have anything else for you today, here is a beautiful music video and song that well... I just adore. It makes me cry everytime I hear it! I'd love to sing this for my church during the Christmas season, but I just don't have the time to get all the kinks worked out.

No comments: