Happy hump day folks...
I don't have much to say today, so I am just going to make a list of things. Lists make me very happy!
1. Crop on Saturday, and I can't wait!
2. Talk about the Black Friday deals with Gavin tonight after dinner.
3. Pick up Harper today after work (I don't normally do this, but Gavin works late tonight).
4. Pick up a little something, something for my sweet hubster. His 27th b-day is tomorrow! I'm going to get him some sweats to wear around the house. He needs sweats!
5. Read Chapter 4 and 9 readings for Intro.
6. Look at the video discussion tonight for my Marriage and Family course.
7. Think about what project to work on for my Personal Development class, due this Friday.
8. Read Ch. 11 - Parenting and take quiz on Thursday or Friday.
9. Watch a least 1 Christmas film this weekend.
10. Start studying for my Anatomy final this weekend, putting together note cards and reading over important stuff.
11. Picnic today with my cousin Candice.
12. Did I mention that I have a Crop on Saturday? Yay!