{twenty-four favorites at 24}

For the "About Me" challenge at Scrap the Moments (sister challenge blog to Catch the Moments Kits) I did a scraplift from a LO by Shannon Bogan. I really love her LOs, but she is a digi scrapper for the most part. I would love to go digital, but I have too much fun playing with paper :)

So here it is my first LO using Catch the Moments kits. I used papers and tag from the Wonderland kit and add on, and I used a paper and brad from the Jolly kit. Almost everything from this LO came from Devon from Catch the Moments kits including the all the papers, tags, button and brad. Here is the Etsy store to see what's for sale right now!

Well I hope you love it. This is the first LO I've ever done that is just about me. Most of the time all of my LOs focus around my daughter or our whole family, but definitely not me :) -- It felt challenging and good to finally step outside of the scrappy box and do something for me :) - I love how it turned out too! Thanks Shannon Bogan for all the inspiration!




Journal:
1. My family - Harper & Gavin
2. Christmastime
3. Being with friends
4. Coca-Cola 5. Eating
6. Wearing shorts with long sleeves
7. Sleeping
8. Scrapbooking, especially at crops & retreats
9. Shopping
10. Disney everything
11. Easy music
12. Surfing the web when I should be working
13. Embellies
14. Movies
15. Dresses from Forever 21
16. Singing
17. A Few TV shows
18. Taking & Editing pictures
19. The Weekend
20. Reading
21. Black Magic Skinny pants from the Gap
22. Date nights with Daddy
23. Vintage anything really
24. My whole life - my house, my family & all the fixins'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabby, I love this layout and the idea behind it! I am totally stealing it for the scrapbook retreat this weekend. Not sure if I will do 24 at 24 (for the years Mark and I have been married) or 44 in honor of my 44th birthday. I may get really ambitious and do both! I'm with you on the not inclduding myself in my scrapbooks...they are all about the kids, the dogs, and sometimes, Mark; but rarely about me. Thanks for sharing! Lisa Lumpkin

Gabrielle Watson said...

Well thanks ya Lisa!! I love this layout. It's simplicity, and the colors on the Dear Lizzy pieces. It's definitely one of my favorites :)