{Vintage from Catch the Moments Kits}

Hey ya'll!!

Well Devon at Catch the Moments Kits has some new goodies posted on the blog. Today I have photos of the newest kit aptly named Vintage! Isn't it gorgeous? This kit includes patterned paper from Basic Grey Curio and American Crafts Classics; embellishments included are Fabric Print Thickers and Basic Grey Curio Brads & Bloomers. This is beautifully VINTAGE and so AFFORDABLE; that is what I love MOST about Catch the Moments Kits. I know a good deal when I see it, and I can't wait to start playing with some paper, whee!!! If you would like to order the Vintage Kit or any other scrappy goodness in Devon's Flickr Account just send her an email (email is on the blog).

Here are some pics...
I have a crop this weekend, so I will be playing with paper and posting pictures by Monday of all the lovely LOs and projects that I've made.

Today is my Hubby's 27th birthday too, so I would like to give a quick SHOUT to him. Happy Birthday my Sweet Hubby and Father of my baby girl!! You are such a wonderful man, and life would be nothing without you in it!!

Oh ONE more thing before I drift off into '...angry student territory...' Catch the Moments will be starting a REAL website where you can put orders in a cart, etc... I will give you all the details as I get them :)

With Love,
Gabi from Savannah, TX

2 comments:

Steph said...

Love the vintage feel to the kit.

Tammy said...

Looks like a fun kit! I'm going to check them out.